- Asma Afreen and Bonny Norton: COVID-19 and heritage learning: How community-based language schools are adapting to the pandemic (The Globe and Mail, 2021).
- Brigette Manion: Storybooks UK — ‘Andiswa, Fußballstar’ (EAL Journal, 2020).
- Justine Younie-Gillham: Using ‘Storybooks Canada’ in the Classroom (EAL Journal, 2020).
- Quarante contes africains traduits en créole mauricien (Article in Mauritian media, August 2020).
- App helps translate stories in multiple Indigenous languages (Mitacs Impact, July 2020).
- Bonny Norton and Liam Doherty: Global Storybooks for multilingual UK classrooms (EAL Journal, 2020).
- Michelle Gilman and Bonny Norton: Storybooks Canada, English language learners, and the school curriculum (BC TEAL Journal, 2020).
- Bonny Norton, Espen Stranger-Johannessen, and Liam Doherty: Global Storybooks: From Arabic to Zulu, freely available digital tales in 50+ languages (The Conversation, January 2020).
- Asma Afreen, Bonny Norton, and Janet Jamieson: Our Multilingual Village Symposium and Storybooks Canada Public Launch (November 2019)
- Michelle Gilman: Using Storybooks Canada and Other Digital Stories to Honour Diversity within the Classroom (English Practice, 2018).
- Espen Stranger-Johannessen, Liam Doherty, and Bonny Norton: The African Storybook and Storybooks Canada: Digital Stories for Linguistically Diverse Children (Language and Literacy, 2018).
- Rahat Zaidi: A proposal for 21st century education: An introduction to dual language book reading (KONECT Teaching Materials, 2018).
- Espen Stranger-Johannessen and Bonny Norton: Storybooks Canada: A digital resource for multilingual education (BC TEAL Newsletter, Fall 2017).
- Jan Hare and colleagues: Digital storytelling and reconciliation (Reflections of Canada: Illuminating our opportunities and challenges at 150+ years, 2017).
- Ron Darvin and Bonny Norton: Transnational identity and migrant language learners: The promise of digital storytelling (The Journal of Teaching and Learning, 2017).
- Jim Anderson, Marianne McTavish, and Ji Eun Kim: Early literacy learning for immigrant and refugee children: Parents’ critical roles. (International Literacy Association, 2017).
- Bonny Norton and Tessa Welch: Digital stories could hold the key to multilingual literacy for African children (The Conversation, May 2015).
- Espen Stranger-Johannessen: African stories to get and keep kids reading during school holidays (The Conversation, December 2015).
- Bonny Norton on Identity and the Global Storybooks project, 2021
- Asma Afreen on Navigating the Storybooks Canada website, 2018
- Sara Davidson on Introducing Indigenous Storybooks, 2018
- Monica Shank on Storybooks Canada and African languages, 2018
- Uchenna Okeja on Storybooks Canada and Ubuntu, 2018
- Liam Doherty on Storybooks Canada and Open Source, 2018
- Asma Afreen translates into Bengali for Storybooks Canada, 2017
- The African Storybook in Global Perspective, 2016
- Bonny Norton’s African Storybook tribute to Jim Cummins, 2014
- Dr. Jo-ann Archibald: On Indigenous stories and their framework, 2013